Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

What I'm playing this month?

Hi!

These are what I'm playing this month so far...

The Sims 4


The Sims 4 is finally released this month and I'm nearly completing my first playthrough. I've created an adult female Sim called Lily. She is a music lover  and has a releated career. However, I was a fool and didn't create her as Young Adult. Now she is an elder who can anytime be reaped by grim reaper. And yes, I did use youth poition once to avoid death upto now. At that stolen time, I managed to get her a lover and then married her. I also adopted a child to learn whether little children can inherit my Sim's possessions when she dies. After that I will create a new household and make things right this time.

Lily is getting married at her garden.


Hearthstone


I finally unlocked Naxxramas on my account after getting a warning from fellow player Vambran that I won't be able to unlock the expansion for free after September 30. However, since I suck at this game, I stuck at the last boss of the first wing, Maexxna. First two bosses were so easy to defeat but the Web Wrap ability of Maexxna is a pain in the ass. I didn't want to watch any videos or read any tactics to see if I could defeat it but it seems I need a special deck.  Maybe I'll eventually check out a strategy guide.



Max The Curse of Brotherhood


I'm playing through this game and creating a walkthrough series of this game at the same time. I really like this game. However, I get so annoyed at times due to requirement of great timing on some puzzles.





Along these games, I also want to play WoW and try to complete a couple of achievements and challenge dungeons on sliver quality to get the mounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment