Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Release Date Delayed

Hi!



CD Projekt Red announced that they pushed the release of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt twelve weeks due to the amount of bugs and features that are not working correctly currently. This means that the game will hopefully be released on May 19, 2015. CD Projekt apologized for setting a release date that they could not be met.

To be honest, I don't know whether I should feel angry or content. I guess I'm a little bit angry since I've pre-ordered the game thinking that it will be released soon, and now I payed for it like 6 months in advance. On the bright side, I will receive a game with less bugs hopefully. We all know how utterly ridiculous it was to release a game with a heap of bugs that won't let you play as in AC Unity. I'd rather wait than to get a game full of bugs that will need patches to work correctly. I think I'm not the only one that have mixed feelings against this delay judging the comments submitted for the articles about this delay. Majority support the delay since they don't want to get an unfinished or unpolished product while expressing their disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment